Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Attractions in Vietnam (Part 2)

Six Senses, Ninh Van Bay is a private island which is beyond fantastic, located in NhaTrang

This is a PERFECT place for hideaway and privacy, a really relaxing resort which is amazingly constructed into the natural landscape.



The villa was absolutely beautiful with amazing views over the sea. Each villa is located amongst the rocks, trees right besides or above the water.


It is so spacious and comfortable, with beautiful bathroom 


Lounge room

as well as private plunge pool and plenty of space outside to lie in the sun.


The balcony wraps all the way around the bathroom and bedroom


The view from the lounge to bedroom and bathroom

Restaurant at night

The price is quite expensive but it’s worthy for each dollar you pay for the complete privacy.
These pictures were taken by my camera… I really hope to go back this beautiful place in a very near future.

13 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS HA.
    ITS MORE THAN I CAN SAY <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I wish I can go there one more time...so beautiful <3<3<3

      Delete
  2. such a beautiful place that I wish I can visit

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO BEAUTIFUL <3
    TOTALLY LOVE THIS PLACE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeahhhhhhhhh the most beautiful place I have ever been in my life .... <3<3<3

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Its extremely BEAUTIFUL ...YOU SHOULD GO THERE, Lien

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. it's a resort on island... sooooo beautiful and privacy....<3<3<3

      Delete