Sunday, October 21, 2012

Vietnam - Motobike

The 1st destination is Vietnam….

Not many of you know where Vietnam is located. It is a small country locating next to Laos, Cambodia, below China and above Singapore. This is a tropical country with an average temperature about 83 degrees Fahrenheit and the main transportation is motorbike.  

Here we are in Vietnam...

The 1st funny thing here is you cannot recognize anyone on the street in the morning until the sun goes down because they are all wearing mask, coat and helmet at 83 degrees. They try to cover everywhere to avoid the sunburn to protect their skins as well as possible while riding motorbike. 




Helloooo Ninja =))


Traffic condition is one of the most impressed things for foreigners. It is “AMAZING” to me, but TERRIBLE, INSANE and CRAZY to them..... 



COULD you make a move?


Riding motorbike and crossing the street are seem IMPOSSIBLE things for foreigners,  BUT if you can make it, you will feel like you've achieved something INCREDIBLE :)


And here is one of my favorite clip: 


Soooo.... Do you think you can make it ??? :)) It's reallyyyy COOOL lah....=D

19 comments:

  1. Im never gonna do that when i go visit my relatives in saigon. Im going to need my parents to hold my hand before i "cross" the street -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG....HOW CAN I CROSS THE STREET??? that guy is amazing....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hell, traffic is crazy but i wanna try to cross...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha look at the mask, I wonder how they could breathe T___T but anyway I really want to learn how to ride motorbike. Do you know how to ride?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I did. My first ride was at 15 years old =)).... and now I'm a racer :))

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. hopefully this is a correct word for describing them haha....

      Delete
  6. vietnam is always heavy in traffic

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed the feeling riding motorbike in Vietnam...

      Delete
  8. I hate the traffic, but i love to ride motobike . It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete