Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Vietnamese Coffee

The first drink I want to talk here is Vietnamese Coffee, one must try drink for every visitors. Vietnamese coffee is black, deep, and very strong. Real Vietnamese coffee is best brewed the traditional way. Coffee grounds are placed on a filter that sits on top of a cup or class. Hot water is then poured over the grounds and the coffee drips slowly. This creates an extremely dense, strong taste that requires a few teaspoons of sugar or condensed milk, and served on cubes of ice.

Here is how it looks




Vietnamese famous franchised coffee brand name "Trung Nguyen"  

We enjoyed some ice tea instead while waiting for slow-drips coffee about 7 mins…



Vietnamese Iced Milk Coffee: 


Tasting some first drips coffee, you will feel totally different between Starbucks and Trung Nguyen-Vietnamese coffee. 

24 comments:

  1. Haha. At weekend, I usually enjoy drinking coffee in Trung Nguyen coffee shop. I feel so great and love my life so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeahhhh the coffee is very strong and tasty... It keeps me stay awake whole day after drink one cup of Trung Nguyen :):)...

      Delete
  2. I prefer Vietnamese Iced Milk Coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. SO DO I.... the taste is little strong, little sweet, little burnt smell....

      Delete
  4. i prefer milk coffee to black coffee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup yup ^^ I enjoy coffee every week, especially I really like authentic black coffee at Per Cup café (107A-B Ngo Quyen Str., Dist. 5)...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really like drinking coffee at Eden coffee shop,not only their taste but also the fresh atmosphere.It located on Qui Nhon city

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha are you trying to promote Eden coffee? Thank you for doing that for my sister....
      By the way, I didn't have chance to see the shop. How does it look?

      Delete
  7. and it will keep you up all day, I guess....:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to admit its taste is very strong and I really love it. Starbucks cannot keep me up all day as Trung Nguyen's coffee does.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OHHHHH COFFEE COFFE .... NICE POST :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have tried the vietnamese coffee, and it was very strong

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. try more, you will get use to it and LOVE its taste :)

      Delete